Saturday 17 August 2013

Essentials

Personal Essentials, these are the items that I keep closest to me.



1 - A.P.C. Petit Standard
These simple raw selvedge indigo jeans are very adaptable and certainly comfortable.

2 - Wigwam - Cypress Socks
If I could afford it I would only wear Wigwam socks (I'm slowly building my collection) They are super comfortable and hard wearing. With the rag wool look if they peep out from the bottom of your trousers they give another dimension to your look.

3 - Clarks Originals - Wallabees (Cola Suede)
Although these may not be my favourite shoes I own they are definitely my most versatile  I feel they can be worn casually, smartly and every situation in between.

4 - iPod Classic 160GB
This is just what keeps me going whilst I'm out and about, I have always got a song on no matter what time or situation.

5 - Vaseline
I feel bare without my little tin.

6 - Timex - Original Classic Round Watch
This watch is timeless and simple. The Indiglo Night-Light function is also very useful and subtle.

7 - Goodhood Store - Tote Bag
I may be in need of a new one of these but I don't usually leave the house without it. It's so useful anything I pick I just sling it in and get on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment