Wednesday 9 April 2014

Essentials - Update

As you may already know, I've posted my closest and most useful possessions before, this is just a post to update you with what I currently have as my essential items. Firstly, I'll run you through my new additions then go back through what I had before.




1. Fjallraven - Kanken Backpack

I've written about my Kanken before but I feel like it will never be enough, this backpack is almost perfect for everyday use. It will fit just enough stuff inside it to last you, but not so big you end up carrying round unnecessary things.

2. COMME des GARÇONS - Wallet

You wont know the need of a nice wallet until you have one, this one from COMME des GARÇONS is perfect. It looks sleek and smart and is very functional.

3. Le Specs - Swizzle Sunglasses

Although these may not be an all year item, I've included them in my essentials as they will be a must have item for me this summer. I love the subtle style these have and the matte copper seems to go with almost everything I'll be throwing on when the suns out.

4. Keychain

On my keychain I have (obviously) my keys, a Goodworth Noose bottle opener and a Victorinox Mini Swiss Army Knife.  It's always useful to keep a bottle opener, you never know when you might want/need a beer. The little tools on the Mini Swiss Army Knife come in even more useful than you would think. 

5. Pinbadges

I think that the things that make you who you are, are the details. These couple of pin badges give that little element of difference. these two come from The Goodhood Store and Gasius.

6. Clarks Originals - Wallabees

I'm still wearing these and they still go with almost every fit I have. They may seem a little more worn, but this just adds character.

7. Wigwam - Cypress  Socks

Always keeping with the rag wool look.

8. A.P.C. - Petit Standard Jeans

Still not washed this pair, the fades are starting to come in now.

9. The Goodhood Store - Tote Bag

I'm now in dire need of a new tote bag but I haven't found one I like as much as this one, apart from maybe one from The Brokedown Palace

10. Timex - Original Classic Round Watch

This watch is going strong, simple with a strong look.

11. iPod - Classic 160gb

Still got music playing wherever I go.

12. Vaseline

I may have been through a couple of tins since our last visit but I've still always got one on me.





No comments:

Post a Comment