Wednesday 10 February 2016

Clarks Origingals x The Goodhood Store

You may already know that two of my favourite brands have collaborated, Clarks Originals and The Goodhood Store. I picked up the maple pair of Wallabees. I was a little worried when I heard the shoe involved was the Wallabee as nobody likes a classic to be tampered with, but I was content that it was in safe hands. The collaboration puts a unique twist on this iconic shoe by having painted patterns across the suede and fringed tassels attached to the laces. The guys at Goodhood have also created their own branded hang tags which I think are a great addition. 

There was another Wallabee involved in the collaboraration a fur lined Wallabee boot in Cognac suede. You can check out both pairs here but unfortunately they are no longer available.








A little surprise also came in the box in the shape of a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment