Tuesday 17 September 2013

Pickup - The weather's gone grey, so has my wardrobe.

When I first saw the Nike Mayflys I wasn't 100% sure if I liked them or they looked like they should be worn by big, bald, eastern European men. Then when I had a second look, I fell for them, I had to get myself a pair. I did struggle to find them only a few days after release anywhere in my size but eventually found some through Patta. It also coincided nicely with them having a free UK delivery offer on. They are amazingly light and very comfortable and if you're considering getting a pair I would say get them now whilst you can.

I've been looking for a K-Way jacket for a while on eBay, I even contemplated buying one new but after the Mayflys I couldn't justify buying a new jacket. I like it as it is lightweight, waterproof and folds away into the pocket with a little carry strap. They also have a simple plain design with enough detail to catch your eye. 

Nike - Mayfly Woven QS - Light Iron-Ore
K-Way - Claude - Grey



New music for new clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment