Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bandwagoning - Don't be afraid, jump on!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not updated my blog in ages! I have recently been very busy I have got a new position at work and have been swept off my feet, this has left me with no time to blog. It has also left me with no time to get any inspiration which has left me feeling deflated. Hopefully, I should be back in full swing from now.

Onto the actual post. I recently picked up a North Face jacket from Ebay. Originally I was weary of purchasing one as every Tom, Dick and Harry has one, but this got me thinking that I shouldn't be one of those pretentious arseholes that wants to be 'different'. Within fashion no one can be completely unique, everyone gets their inspiration from somewhere or someone.

This is just me saying if you like something don't fuss over whether it's all over town, wear it how you want and it will still be your style.




The same goes for music:

No comments:

Post a Comment