Sunday 27 October 2013

Pickup -Adam Kimmel X Carhartt

Always on the lookout for a bargain, I thought I was dreaming when I saw these Adam Kimmel X Carhartt shirts in TK Maxx for only £30 each. TK Maxx can have some great bargains, these are a great example but I have also managed to get a Woolrich Woolen Mills blazer for £35, Ralph Lauren shirt for £30 amongst other bits and pieces. 

I've been looking for a couple of flannel shirts for this Autumn/Winter as they are very versatile and can be dressed up and down so simply. The quality is beyond high and the attention to detail is impeccable. although you cannot see in the photos the plain grey shirt has two extended front pockets which makes it that little bit more individual. I also love the stitched logo label on the sleeve.



With a bit of hip hop on the jukebox

No comments:

Post a Comment