Saturday 2 November 2013

Getting Down - It ain't cheap

 I've never really had a real high quality warm coat. This year I am thinking about changing that, but there is one thing holding me back. The price tag. For the past couple of years I have been wearing an Addict wool duffer bomber sweatshirt. Don't get me wrong it has done me well but it's more of a zip up hoodie and I want something of a higher quality.

Lightweight down jackets have been catching my eye recently, in particular the Patagonia Down Sweater Full Zip and the Norse Projects Jakob Light Down Jacket (both pictured below). With them both priced at £200 its not something I can just buy.

Although, pay day is next week so there is a slim chance you will be getting an updated post. If I do decide to take the plunge.


No comments:

Post a Comment