Saturday 23 November 2013

Winter Layering

So I did decide to splurge out on the Patagonia down jacket andi t definitely lives up to what I was hoping for and can be teamed up with so many things. For example this outfit to keep you warm on those bitingly cold winter evenings. I started off with a base layer of a plain long sleeve tee with a simple button down shirt on top. A nice plain flannel shirt over that and then the down jacket to top it all off. On my bottom half I would have popped on my A.P.C. Petit Standard denim, probably with some comfy long johns underneath. Some trusty Wigwam Cypress socks and Clarks Wallabee Weavers.

Uniqlo - L/S Tee - Grey
Henri Lloyd - Button Down Check shirt - Grey
Adam Kimmel x Carhartt - Flannel Shirt - Grey
Patagonia - Down Sweater Full Zip - Black




Something to chill you to the bone

No comments:

Post a Comment